Community of Practice
Connect with like-minded career professionals - wherever you are
Many professionals have peer groups they can turn to for support, guidance and sense of community. Career Professionals on the other hand often work in smaller groups or individually, and are not often surrounded by a supportive community who ‘speaks their language.’
Members of the OneLifeTools Community of Practice join monthly teleconference meetings where Career Professionals can learn, share stories and connect with others who use the OneLifeTools narrative system or did a CareerCycles training. Each monthly meeting is facilitated by OneLifeTools co-founder and practice leader of CareerCycles, Mark Franklin.
If you are a past trainee and are not yet a OneLifeTools Community of Practice member please contact us and we’ll register you to receive reminders and login access for upcoming meetings.
What our community says
OneLifeTools has amazing approaches and strategies. At Community of Practice, I always learn something new. It’s so valuable to connect with others in the community. ~ Susan Harris
Community of Practice Members get:
- Monthly calls to connect with other Career Professionals
- Freedom from a feeling of professional isolation
- Answers to specific questions on how to deal with challenging clients or situations
- Support & guidance to use the OneLifeTools narrative system, Who You Are Matters! game and Online Storyteller
- To share, and learn from stories of interesting or challenging clients
- To learn new techniques other Career Professionals are using
- To help advance the Career Development field by mentoring peers & contributing your ideas
All past OneLifeTools and CareerCycles trainees can join our Community of Practice free of charge.
If you are a past trainee and are not yet a OneLifeTools Community of Practice member please contact us and we’ll send you updates & access information on upcoming meetings.
Upcoming Community of Practice:
- Tuesday, December 12th at 12pm - 1pm Eastern Time
- Tuesday, January 9th at 12pm - 1pm Eastern Time
- Tuesday, February 13th at 12pm - 1pm Eastern Time