Community of Practice
Connect with like-minded career professionals - wherever you are
Many professionals have peer groups they can turn to for support, guidance and sense of community. Career Professionals on the other hand often work in smaller groups or individually, and are not often surrounded by a supportive community who ‘speaks their language.’
Members of the OneLifeTools Community of Practice join monthly teleconference meetings where Career Professionals can learn, share stories and connect with others who use the OneLifeTools narrative system, or did a CareerCycles training. Each monthly meeting is facilitated by OneLifeTools co-founder and practice leader of CareerCycles, Mark Franklin.
Community of Practice Members get:
- Monthly calls to connect with other Career Professionals
- Freedom from a feeling of professional isolation
- Answers to specific questions on how to deal with challenging clients or situations
- Support & guidance to use the OneLifeTools narrative system, Who You Are Matters! game and Online Storyteller
- To share, and learn from stories of interesting or challenging clients
- To learn new techniques other Career Professionals are using
- To help advance the Career Development field by mentoring peers & contributing your ideas
All past OneLifeTools and CareerCycles trainees can join our Community of Practice free of charge.
If you are a past trainee and are not yet a OneLifeTools Community of Practice member please fill in the form below and we’ll send you updates & access information on upcoming meetings.
Upcoming Community of Practice meetings:
- Tuesday March 13 2018, 12pm - 1pm Eastern Time
- Tuesday April 10 2018, 12pm - 1pm Eastern Time
- Tuesday May 8 2018, 12pm - 1pm Eastern Time
- Tuesday June 12 2018, 12pm - 1pm Eastern Time