Conversations Matter Facilitator Training
Upcoming Training Dates
Who You Are Matters! in-person game Facilitator Training - October 7, 1-5pm Eastern Attend remotely or in person in Toronto
- Confidently facilitate the Conversations Matter experience
- Evaluate, and plan to use Conversations Matter in programs, curricula, consulting and sessions
- Experience Conversations Matter yourself as a participant
- Learn facilitation tips and techniques using Facilitation Guide, and Facilitator Hints documents
Who Should Attend
Counselors, coaches, therapists, practitioners, advisors, employment counselors
College and university directors, managers, faculty, administrators and staff seeking to scale up student career services
Employment services staff, managers and directors
Human Resources & Organizational Development professionals
Anyone seeking community building tools for mutual understanding
Participants may or may not have familiarity with career development
Our Participants say it best
It’s such a relaxed atmosphere and students are surprisingly thoughtful in their responses and questions. I’ve already seen big changes for people who participate in this activity. Who You Are Matters! helps people feel in control of next steps and make decisions that seem otherwise daunting or overwhelming.
- Martha Bradshaw, Manager, University of Texas
How to Attend
Half day program, 1:00pm-5:00pm Eastern Time
- Join remotely via web conferencing. You only need a computer with a mic and webcam to attend. You will meet with Mark at the stated time, on a web conferencing program, we use Zoom. You will be sent login details when you register for training.
Training program facilitated by Rich Feller and Mark Franklin, Co-Founders of OneLifeTools and leaders in the Career Management field.