Holistic Narrative Career Professional (HNCP) Certification
Upcoming Training Dates
Holistic Narrative Career Professional (HNCP) Certification 10:00am-5:00pm Eastern Time | Attend remotely
- Confidently use the narrative assessment Method of Practice in your 1-on-1 sessions
- Learn what, when, why, how for 20+ key interventions within the Method of Practice
- Practice storylistening and storytelling skills, receive individual feedback, in 3 training days and 4 follow up calls
- Blend delivery with Online Storyteller web application, optionally used live with clients
- Receive HNCP Guidebook with 40+ interventions and 10 Online Storyteller credits
- Use this evidence-based methodology intentionally, appropriately and doing no harm
- Continue to learn and practice in-between 4 follow-up teleconferences included in fee
- Learn to integrate other assessments and methods into your renewed practice
Who Should Attend
Counsellors, coaches, therapists, practitioners who meet 1-on-1 with clients or students
Background as helping professional or in career development, mental health or human resources
Seeking new ways and evidence-based methods of working with clients
Our Participants Say it Best
The major motivating factors for embracing the OneLifeTools narrative method of practice at our Centre had to do with both consistency and quality assurance. As a manager, I feel more confident knowing there’s a consistent approach and a common language used when supporting students with their career exploration. In addition, the framework is flexible enough to allow professional staff to draw on their personal styles and experiences, while adding to their professional skill set.
- Tony Botelho, Manager, Career Services & Volunteer Services, Simon Fraser University
How to Attend?
3-days, 10am-5.30pm Eastern Time.
4 x 1-hour follow up teleconferences
You will be able to join us in 2 ways:
- Join remotely via web conferencing. You only need a computer with a mic and webcam to attend. You will meet with Mark at the stated time, on a web conferencing program, we use Zoom. You will be sent login details when you register for training.
- Join us in-person at our Toronto offices (Broadview/Danforth). Our home office is located in Toronto Ontario. If you are in the area or would like to meet Mark in person, we would love to have you join us in our office for training.
- You will select one of the two options when checking out.
Training program facilitated by Mark Franklin, Co-Founder of OneLifeTools and a leader in the Career Management field.