Online Storyteller Training
Upcoming Training Dates
Online Storyteller Training *Please note: choosing refresher training is subject to review after purchase.
- Clarify uses of Online Storyteller web application
- Add, invite and manage users within the Online Storyteller
- Understand rationale, experience and results of self-directed narrative assessment
- Lead 4 meaningful 1-on-1 conversations with clients supported by the Conversation Guide
- Begin implementation planning for your groups
Who Should Attend
Job coaches, advisors, employment counselors academic advisors who support clients, facilitate groups, critique resumes, prep students or clients for co-op role, internships or job fairs
College and university directors, managers, faculty, administrators and staff seeking to scale up student services
Employment services staff, managers and directors
Participants may or may not have familiarity with career development
Our Participants Say it Best
Just a quick note to say how much I am loving the online tool. I have had such great feedback from clients. There’s something so visceral and immediate about seeing it in front of them. And as always, it is so thoughtfully designed to be intuitive for the user. Amazing!
- Karen Schaffer, MA, Career Counsellor, Career Services, Saint Mary's University
How to Attend
1-day, 10am-5pm Eastern Time
- Join remotely via web conferencing. You only need a computer with a mic and webcam to attend. You will meet with Mark at the stated time, on a web conferencing program, we use Zoom. You will be sent login details when you register for training.
Training program facilitated by Mark Franklin, Co-Founder of OneLifeTools and a leader in the Career Management field.