Images for social posting, of game play and logos
- Download zip drive of images for social
- Download zip drive of product images
- Download zip drive of logos
- Download zip drive of game play images
- Open folder of images for social
- Open folder of product images
- Open folder of logo
- Open folder of game play images
- Facilitators Guide
- Quick Hints
- Slide show for facilitating for larger groups
- Basic Clarification Sketch
Who You Are Matters! Language and phrasing
- Writing out "Who You Are Matters!"
- Capitalize the first letter in each word
- Spelled with space in between each word
- Is ended with an exclamation
- Do not capitalize any word after the exclamation ex. Who You Are Matters! game
- Language used to describe Who You Are Matters!
The Hard sell
You might encounter some resistance to the word 'game'.
1. If it’s "just a game", how do you invite people to try Who You Are Matters! and treat it as a beneficial and useful tool?
- The substantial take-away of the Guidebook and Clarification Statement.
- We explain that players walk away with this personalized summary, in professional language, that corrals the discoveries they generate during the game.
- The Inspired Action part of the game. People expand on a possibility that they have chosen, and they get feedback and suggestions from their fellow players about taking action - even small steps - towards exploring that possibility
2. There can be resistance to play. Some people have had negative experiences: a very competitive sibling or a fear of reading aloud in front of groups.
- We let everyone know that this is a guided experience, with positive, structured peer feedback.
- We let people know that if they choose not to share, that’s ok and expected, and the value of the game is not diminished if a player chooses to pass.
- We highlight that the experience is collaborative, not competitive, and that everyone wins when we come together and share our stories.
We've got blogs!
Here is a list of our favourite blogs, which you can share with clients to help them better understand Who You Are Matters! and review for your own use. You can also use the blogs as a great resource if you are looking for any more inspiration or language used to talk about the game.
- What's in a Name? Beyond the Game: Creative Ways to Describe Who You Are Matters!
- Who left their mark on you?
- Introducing the New, Streamlined Who You Are Matters!
- Go Play: Overcoming Resistance to Play at Work & in Client Sessions
- How to Use Your Living Room to Change the World: Hosting a Who You Are Matters! Session for Friends & Family
- What about us?
- Three Simple Superpowers to Boost Career Development
We have lots a great clips and videos on our YouTube Channel. Here is a link to our YouTube page.
Sharing on Twitter and Social Media
Our favourite hashtags we like to use when posting about Who You Are Matters!
- #WhoYouAreMatters (Note: Do not add exclamation mark in hashtag)
Sample Posts and Tweets
Notes and suggestions for successful social posting:
- Break up the post into easy to read, one liners.
- Don't use to many hashtags, max 3/4 per tweet.
- Use of mix of hashtags throughout the tweet, and also at the end of the message.
- Try adding hashtags that are associated with the day of the week, if applicable, to help reach a larger audience.
- Have some fun with it, use emoticons and symbols sparingly when posting. Try using a symbol as bullet points, if you're listing anything.
- Make sure to add links to pages as much as possible.
- Do not add link right at the end of post, make sure there is text after a link.
- Use cutt.ly, for free to shorten any links.
Tweet 1 Sample
Enjoy fun yet structured #narrative experience, disguised as a #game
Find results to gain life/career clarity, optimism & confidence
Tweet 2 Sample
- see into the future
- blast through challenges
- crush goals
We've got a blog showcasing 3 more superpowers to boost you up:
https://buff.ly/2NCd0KU Follow the link to read and find your superpower!
Tweet 3 Sample
Take home #WhoYouAreMatters and enjoy having exciting conversations with your family and friends
It's not just a game, it's your #life
Tweet 4 Sample
Get your staff, your students or your clients together and play #WhoYouAreMatters
Gain clarity about your life, what's important to you professionally and personally and find real #possiblities about what's next
https://buff.ly/302BQtd Find out more here!
Tweet 5 Sample
Hands up, who wants to play #WhoYouAreMatters with your team?
I think you all want to play!
Check out how https://buff.ly/2N7fFNr