Build and reimagine successful virtual teams. Powerful & engaging program to support existing teams, onboarding new hires, new projects
How It Works
From a standalone Conversations Matter experience, to a flexible, customized, skill-building journey.
1. Conversations MatterSynchronous virtual event(s) 5-Minute Event Prep
on your own
2. Self-Directed Narrative Assessment (SDNA)on your own via Online Storyteller
3. Intentional ExplorationSynchronous virtual event(s)
4. Personalization Meetings**
5. Workplace offerings
6. Employment offerings
1. Conversations Matter.75-minutes to 2.5 hours. Synchronous group event via Zoom or other videoconference tool.
Within breakout rooms, participants tell stories, demonstrate empathy and appreciation, and practice communication skills, clarify skills, desires, and generate future possibilities. Begin with this engaging synchronous group event preceded by a 5-minute individual Event Prep on our digital platform, Online Storyteller. CM event can be standalone, led once or multiple times with different themes and breakout room configurations, or integrated into a flexible, and customizable Conversations Matter program.
2. Self-Directed Narrative Assessment.60-minute individual activity on Online Storyteller platform.
Online Storyteller is a narrative assessment tool used as a self-directed narrative assessment (SDNA) and collaboratively to enhance 1-on-1 coaching sessions. Users are guided through a simple and engaging process of reflection which results in substantive takeaways of Conversation Guide, Clarification Statement, and Exploration Plans to guide next steps.
3. Intentional Exploration.75-minutes to 2.5 hours. Synchronous group event via Zoom or other videoconference tool.
This session goes beyond traditional workshops by helping participants identify future possibilities in work, education or life. Results in increased confidence and clarity; 1 or more detailed Exploration Plans within Online Storyteller.
What People Are Saying
"I played the Who You Are Matters game two years ago... an enlightening experience. I jumped at Conversations Matter, a great tech virtual translation. Conversations Matter led to deeper conversations and I walked away with a true appreciation of colleagues and deep personal insights. With teleworking and self-isolation, Conversations Matter creates safe, meaningful sharing and feedback. It delivers encouragement and engagement in difficult times."
Nancy Fink Director,Professional Outplacement Assistance Center Maryland Department of LaborLearn More
Our RoadmapLearn More
Our Reach & ImpactLearn More
What People Are Saying
We had a helpful, open conversation. No one held back!
– Michael Newman, author of Between These Walls
In my Conversations Matter online breakout group, I loved getting to the heart of who we are and the essence of what we want so quickly, without having time to overthink it. A really supportive community was built-- which made this experience feel... magical.
– Danielle Kershaw, Simon Fraser University, Vancouver
I was able to set valuable goals for each week that were attainable and increased my confidence in maintaining positivity and progress in a challenging time in my life.
– Wendy Rose